Yes, I missed last week. Not intentional, but shit happens, right? And if it doesn’t happen to you, well, you’re a lucky sumbitch. Tarantino month continues this week with True Romance.
If you know Tarantino, you know he didn’t direct this one, but wrote it. Tony Scott directed True Romance and, with its all-star cast and killer script, it’s probably Scott’s finest movie. I’d argue The Hunger may be as good, but that’s my love of horror coming out. If anyone says Top Gun, if you could leave and not come back? That’d be great.
10) “Ooooh, that’s imaginative. I’ve got more taste in my penis.”
09) “Now I know I’m pretty, but I ain’t as pretty as a couple of titties.”
08) “I’m not scared of you. I just don’t like you.”
07) “Okay, then why are you telling me all this bullshit, huh? You wanna fuck me?”
06) “Don’t condescend me, man. I’ll fuckin’ kill ya, man.”
05) “I eat the pussy, I eat the butt, I eat every motherfuckin’ thang.”
04) “If there’s one thing this last week has taught me, it’s better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it.”
03) “He must have thought it was white boy day. It ain’t white boy day, is it?”
02) “You just said you love me, now if I say I love you and just throw caution to the wind and let the chips fall where they may and you’re lying to me I’m gonna fuckin’ die.”
01) “That’s the way romance is… Usually, that’s the way it goes, but every once in awhile, it goes the other way too.”