I’m not going to say much about this movie, in general, simply because I saw it when I was ten years old. I loved it so much I named my Cabbage Patch Kid after the actor who played Paul Bradford.
It’s also fun to note that Richard Moll was Mestema, the demonic villain (the Devil himself) who pits magic against technology. Not an uncommon theme, but for ten year old Chris, it was pretty bad fucking ass. Without further adieu, here are your ten life lessons straight from the mid 80s B movie fare.
10) “Isn’t love grand?”
09) “In a future reality I shall destroy you!”
08) “Let’s get married! It’ll be perfect, I talked it over with my computer!”
07) “Hey, he can’t link up the way we can.”
06) “So what are you supposed to be in that outfit? Gumby?”
05) “You’re the lowest of the low. You use people for your own entertainment, your own little whims and fancies.”
04) “The word is forget it!”
03) “Why did this happen to me? How did I fall for a guy whose first love is a machine?”
02) “Well, I reject your reality and substitute my own!”
01) “You’re playing because you have no choice.”