Most people prefer T2 to the original “The Terminator” and I happen to be one that disagrees with that sentiment to my very core. T2 fucked itself in the first ten minutes or so, and if it were a Spartan baby, they’d have thrown it to the wolves. However, that’s a discussion for another time.
Right now, enjoy these 10 Life Lessons from Sarah Connor, Kyle Reese, the unfortunate gun salesman, an equally unfortunate street punk, an old wrinkled Mexican guy, and the Terminator.
10) “There’s a fifteen day wait on the hand guns, but the rifles you can take right now.”
09) “Then why am I talking to you? Who is in authority here?”
08) “I didn’t build the fucking thing!”
07) “Pain can be controlled. You just disconnect it.”
06) “He said there’s a storm coming in.”
05) “Fuck you, asshole.”
04) “Do I look like the mother of the future? I mean, am I tough, organized? I can’t even balance my checkbook.”
03) “Wash day tomorrow. Nothing clean, right?”
02) “Why me? Why does it want me?”
01) “You’re terminated, fucker.”