I remember going into the theatre to watch this when it came out. I knew very little about it, other than Tarantino was involved. It was a must see for me. The movie had lots of great dialogue, some action, and a killer action/crime story. I was digging it. And then, without warning other than a character actually going “What the fuck?” the vampire carnage started.
Many people dislike the dichotomy of “From Dusk Till Dawn,” but for me, it kinda represented a perfect imitation of life. You’re going on this path, thinking this is what’s gonna happen, and BAM! suddenly life throws you a giant fucking curve ball and says, “Hit that, motherfucker.” And either you do, or you die in some way.
10) “Does anybody know what’s going on here?”
09) “Everybody, be cool. You, be cool.”
08) “Yeah, those acts of God really stick it in and break it off, don’t they?”
07) “Richie, would you do me a favor and eat my pussy for me. Please?”
06) “I may be a bastard, but I’m not a fucking bastard.”
05) “Well, it’s been one long goddamn hot miserable shit ass fucking day every inch of the way.”
04) “Well, that is a matter of opinion, and I do not give a fuck about yours.”
03) “Your best better get a hell of a lot fucking better or you are going to feel a hell of a lot fucking worse.”
02) “Fight now, cry later.”
01) “Momma’s got nothing to say. She’s dead.”