I’ll probably not hear the end of this one, but I’m going on record right here and right now saying that I enjoyed “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” the movie far more than any episode of the television show I ever watched.
In my world, Kristy Swanson > Sarah Michelle Gellar; Luke Perry > David Boreanz; Donald Sutherland > Anthony Head.
I said it. I stand by it. And I’ll do it once more, with feeling, if I have to.
10) “Assert your personhood! Actualize! Actualize!”
09) “Look. Air!”
08) “I know that guy. That is a bad guy. Can we go please?”
07) “Does Elvis talk to you? Does he tell you to do things? Do you see spots?”
06) “Guys. The environment. I’m telling you, it’s totally key. The earth is in terrible shape, we could all die, and besides, Sting’s doing it.”
05) “What’s your sitch? You’re acting like the thing from another tax bracket. It’s too weird.”
04) “My keen fashion sense.”
03) “What are we? We are man, perfected. We exist to consume.”
02) “They had this look in their eyes, totally cold, animal. I think they were young Republicans.”
01) “When the music stops, the rest is silence.”